In an effort to provide more protection to our patients during Covid-19, we are now offering telehealth to our patients here at Stages of Life Medical Institute. In order to get set up and request an appointment via telehealth, we've included a guide on what you can expect with this service.
Telehealth calls will be conducted using Updox. Updox is a simple to use a method that is HIPPA compliant and created for Telehealth.
To request an appointment:
1. If you are an existing patient please call our office at (407) 679-3337. Please provide your first and last name and request to be scheduled for a Telehealth appointment. The best time to do this is during our office hours, Monday-Thursday , 8am-5pm. If you are sent to voicemail please leave a message and our staff will get back with you as soon as they possibly can.
2. All telehealth requests will be forwarded to the clinical department for approvals.*
** Not all requests for telehealth may be approved due to mandatory blood work or urine samples.
Note: If you do not get approved for telehealth this does not affect anything else in regards to your initial appointment. Stages of Life Medical Institute is considered an essential business, and patients will still be allowed to come in for their appointments.
3. If you are approved for telehealth services, our clinical staff will explain the process and set up appointment times with you. You will also be asked for a working cell phone number that you have access to. We urge all patients to please use their mobile devices since many mobile devices come with microphones and cameras build in and it is the best method to conduct the call. Please let the staff know if you are unable to use a cellphone.
4. On the day of the appointment, patients will need to call the office to " check-in ".
If there is a delay with your appointment you will be notified immediately.
5. After you have checked-in to your appointment, you will be sent a link through text messaging to join a video conference on Updox.
6. After your appointment, all prescriptions will continue to be sent out electronically to your pharmacy for them to have on file and fill out.
For any further questions we urge patients to please send questions to , or fill out this contact form: